DTrack ERP Payroll Module provides processing of staff payroll and maintenance of pay records. DTrack caters to both Standard Payroll and Payroll for Outsourcing. The Standard Payroll is mainly for an organization's local staff with facility for multiple salary schemes. The Payroll for Outsourcing is mainly for Organizations that offer payroll services to their clients. It is also used by Security Companies for the operatives or Guards hired on behalf of their clients.
Standard PayrollHere are some of the features of DTrack ERP's standard payroll management.
- Personnel grouping with separate salary schemes.
- Unlimited Number of Allowances & Deductions
- Global Salary increases or decreases
- Loans Management Facilities
- Payslips Generation
- Bank Pay Advice
- Historical Pay Records
- Pay Run reversals when necessary before closing
- Full Integration with HR and the General Ledger Module.
Payroll for OutsourcingIn addition to the standard payroll features, here are some of the features of outsourcing payroll.
- Clients with multiple salary schemes. .
- Ability staff limits per Location
- Staff Movements between Client locations within a single payroll period with Proration
- Payroll Service Contract
- Electronic and Self-Service Pay Slip Access